Wednesday 10 April 2013

And then there was colour!



The time period for this week's Inspired by a time period challenge by Llama Nails is Ancient Greece.
If you thought my inspiration for Ancient Mayan was kinda average wait till you see this one. 

I searched and searched maybe i just had a mental block or something, anyhow i came across a picture of Ancient Greek clothing (maybe it was on Google so seems legit) and i thought maybe i could put my own spin on it. 


So i painted my nails white, i used two coats of Faces White O White. And then i stared and stared but just couldn't figure out what to do next. Shame.

I then looked at my polishes lying around and decided oh never mind I'm just gonna go colour crazy. The Greeks definitely know how to have fun so lets just assume the ancients knew too.



*ta-da*


I really liked this it also was very appropriate for Holi an Indian festival we celebrate with colours :)





I just used a straw put drops of polish on my nails one at a time and puffed and puffed. Haha.

one without my pinkie cuz i didn't like that as much as the others :)

The colours i used :
Maybelline Colorama Laranja Citrico
Etude :- nameless turquoise 
Pride:- nameless cherry red
VOV:- nameless yellow
Avon:- Electric Green.

I ain't really ranting today because I'm kinda embarrassed about going off on a weird tangent instead of the actual time period. I hope you'll like it though.

Hiding in a corner


Don't forget to go see what all the other lovely ladies did! :)