Friday 12 April 2013

Elegant Much?

While i do claim to be a girly girl i don't think delicate and elegant is my forte. I'm usually the one who spills her drink, trips over thin air, and drops things over.




Anywhoo this is my mani for The Girly Girl Challenge - Delicate and Elegant, I started with two coats of Deborah Milano  7 Days Long  No. 833 its a beautiful pink i wonder why they don't name these beauts.





Then i went to stamp town. I used Faces White O White to stamp because my Konad Special White ain't so special no more. I used Konad M-57 and stamped this lace down the centre.




I can't say I'm perfectly happy with the way the image transferred but I'm not sure if it was me or the image on the plate.











All in all i think lacy designs qualify as delicate so this fit the bill. I hope you'll are enjoying Friday in a drunken stupor somewhere!


Happy Weekend,










Do check out what the other girls did :)